BrightSound.co.uk » Contact
Studio rates - Unsigned Bands/Artists
- Recording including engineer - £ Contact for bespoke prices
- Mixing per day - £150
- £25-£40 per track.
If you have a project and you'd like to discuss pricing, please get in touch.
Rehearsal rates - £10 per hour - Minimum booking of 3 hours. Backline available.
How to find us:*From junction 28 on the M5 - Head on the A373 for approx 2 miles. After the pub 'Keepers Cottage,' take the first left onto Broad road. You will find the entrance to the business park 200 yards up on the left.
Handy Hints For Recording
The recording will only sound as good as the equipment you use. Here are some handy hints on how to get the best out of your experience:
- Put new skins on the drums. A dead snare will sound dead in the recording.
- Tune your drum kit to get rid of skin rattle and unwanted tone ringing.
- Bring good quality cymbals. Cheap cymbals sound bad in the mix!
- Bring plenty of strings for your guitars and bass.
- Bring a good guitar/bass tuner. You'd be surprised how many bands don't.
- Don't bring partly broken instruments, a crackly jack socket will not sound good.
- Singers, rest your voices the day before and make sure you sleep well before recording.
- Warm up your voice properely before singing any takes.
- You get out of a recording what you put in. Know your own sounds, this way you will be able to instruct the engineer to get the sounds/tones you are after.